To become a U.S. citizen by investment, you may apply online or use the paper application. The steps are as follows:
File the N-400, Application for Naturalization:
Once you are certain that you have met the above eligibility criteria, the next thing is to file an N-400 with the USCIS. Make sure that you fill it out appropriately and make a copy of the filled form before submitting. Other documents to submit with your N-400 application include:
- A copy of both sides of your green card (I-551)
- Application fee payment confirmation
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT?
Citizenship comes with several rights and privileges which cannot be enjoyed by permanent residents and temporary visa holders. Additionally, as an EB-5 investor, citizenship will have even more benefits. Apart from the ROI from your business, some of the other numerous advantages are:
- Affordable and quality education for your children
- Being able to vote in general elections
- Being able to run for public office
- Immunity from deportation: You can travel and stay abroad for as long as you want without any restrictions
- Being able to sponsor a green card without priority date requirements for the beneficiary
- Right to become a U.S. passport holder
HOW LUVANEX REALTY CAN HELP INVESTORS BECOME A US RESIDENCE
Luvanex Realty EB-5 visa program has helped many investors process their visas, acquire green cards, and become U.S. citizens. We help them throughout the entire process as they navigate from being a foreign national to become a citizen through investment.
You can schedule a consultation with us today by filling out this contact form.